On a few of them.
About on the plane when the nfl phone rang, calling cheap oakley, nfl burst of happy, but just listen to her and said: , the patient is special, I went to is not very convenient, since the state has arranged for someone to, I think I do not. The nfl shocked, spiritual power passed an information to Xu Rulin: Xu Rulin nodded to go to work,cheap oakley sunglasses, the nfl comfort on the phone: ? week or so I think I should have some time to return to Xinjiang wanna see, to get on the plane, there is nothing to find I confessed that I will soon be over! the nfl is not very happy to hang up the phone, the three said: Jiang Da Hai asked: nfl depressed Location nodded, and said: After Xu Rulin back, he confirmed the nfl speculation, is about to come really does make cheap oakley rather embarrassing, nfl apart from anything else the aircraft non-stop Xigaze away.
Shigatse * the palace DEQING Kelsang Phodrang in Xigaze west side of the outside, but the summer palace of the * master since 1954 were destroyed by floods, the old Summer Palace Gongjue Lingka built instructions of the $ 500,000 the Atlantic Ocean, according to Premier Zhou Enlai , it is also called the new palace, after decades of wind and rain, one after another and refurbished several times,fake oakleys, the present Summer Palace covers an area of half a million square meters, nfl is just legends that have such a place.
The helicopter stopped at an open space outside the Summer Palace in front of two hundred meters, a constant stream of Tibetan tour to the Summer Palace, looked curiously jumped from the plane and put on civilian clothes, nfl man.
nfl friendly smile at them and nodded his head together even pay tribute to walk into the open tour of the Summer Palace.
The architectural integration of the Summer Palace of Tibetan architecture and modern architectural style, it is the ancient Pu Hongwei dynamic, believers have to go to the shrine main hall line, nfl an abrupt turn around to the summer Miyaji the back of the building.
Sub have to turn next to no others, while the nfl, they also came to a fine spring day the fruit of their back garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment